Be inspired by choosing to work in our collaborative co-working space for the day. Our gorgeous, professional space gets you in the mood for having the right focus so you can achieve the million things you need to get done in your business.
Running a successful business is all about developing your network, sharing ideas, helping each other and understanding the local market place. With collaborative co-working, you’ll get to share the space with up to seven other eager and energetic entrepreneurs. You just don’t know who you might meet on any given day.
Affordable, professional and fun!
With super convenient access and plenty of free parking, the collaborative co-working space at Stirling Business Centre is definitely the place to hang out and get things done.
Our co-working space is also available as part of our Momentum program. Find out more here.
$30 per desk per day
8 desks available
Whole day bookings (8:30am – 5pm)
Payable via PayPal.
- Choose from a boardroom-style meeting room or flexible training room
- ● Meeting Room comfortably seats up to 8 people
- ● Training Room can be configured to suit your needs
- ● Whiteboard and overhead projector included in the Training Room
- ● Training Room can seat up to 20 people at desks or 50 people theatre style (seats only)
- ● Complimentary tea and coffee included in Training Room hire
- ● Use of Stirling Business Centre’s address and PO Box
- ● Mail collection and held at the centre for you to collect
- ● Use of the collaborative co-working space (one day) per month
- ● Access to tenant community events.
- ● Internet connection (ethernet)
- ● Complimentary b/w and colour printing, copying and scanning
- ● Complimentary tea and coffee
- ● Free parking
- ● Two minutes from Erindale Road exit on Mitchell Freeway
- ● Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
Momentum @ SBC
- ● Private monthly business coaching
- ● Monthly group coaching
- ● Private 24/7 access office OR collaborative co-working one day a week
- ● 12 months membership with Stirling Business Association
- ● Unlimited high speed internet
- ● Kitchen with complimentary tea and coffee
- ● Use of street address, PO Box and mail collection
- ● Free parking
- ● Access to break-out spaces within the centre
Where we are
45 Delawney Street,
Balcatta WA 6021
PO BOX 691,
Balcatta WA 6914
(08) 9240 2393