Professional Office Space Perth
We understand the journey of a small business is uncertain and unpredictable. When seeking a place to call a business home you need an office arrangement that can accommodate your changing needs.
As your business grows so will your office requirements and that’s why our office space is the ideal solution to anyone in Perth’s northern suburbs. SBC’s offices come in various sizes, providing you with the opportunity to relocate within the Centre as your business changes or grows.
Our flexible lease arrangements also mean you don’t need to worry about a dreaded long term lease commitment and tying up precious cashflow when your business needs change. We only require 30 days notice giving you peace of mind when it comes to changing office requirements.
Some of the benefits you’ll experience by being located at SBC include:
- Professional location for your business that will improve credibility with your customers and clients
- The opportunity to connect with other business owners and take advantage of potential synergies to support you to develop and grow your business
- Keep your work at work so you can focus on running your business and enjoy your personal life when at home
- Participate in SBC’s in-house coaching program, Momentum, so you have the confidence and clarity to work ON your business rather than IN your business
- Be part of a dynamic and energetic small business community that will support you on your exciting business journey
“Running your own business can be tough (especially the early years). Throughout the last few years at Stirling Business Centre and also being a part of Justin’s Momentum group, we have had amazing help with guidance and steering us in the right direction for our business. If you are considering taking a step out of your home office and working on your business, the Stirling Business Centre is definitely a MUST. We have now outgrown our space in the Stirling Business Centre and it’s now time for the next step up.
We highly recommend anyone in the business space to surround yourself with the likes of Yvonne, Andrea, Aimee and Justin and the other office holders. It is such a friendly and supportive space. You can only go up!”
What’s included at Stirling Business Centre
24/7 secure access
Your own dedicated office with 24/7 secure access. All offices come unfurnished allowing you to create a space that suits your needs.
Receive 12 months complimentary membership with Stirling Business Association (valued at $420) so you can easily make building those important conenctions in business a priority.
Get connected in no time with our unlimited fixed wireless internet connection available in all offices. Included at no extra cost.
Meeting & Training Rooms
Receive discounted use of training rooms and meetings rooms at the centre with convenient hourly bookings options for those ad-hoc business requirements.
Avoid the cost of paying for a PO Box – at SBC you can use the street address and PO box for all your needs and we’ll even collect & distribute your mail too!
Monthly one-to-one business coaching and quarterly collaborative group coaching so you can feel confident in managing and growing your business.
Variable Outgoings Included
Enjoy the peace of mind when it comes to your cashflow knowing your monthly rent stays the same, month after month with all outgoing such as electricity and water included.
Enjoy the benefit of ample free parking for your staff, clients and visitors and knowing you will always be covered with no extra cost for parking.
Meet & mingle with other tenants at the centre in our stocked kitchen with complimentary tea and coffee and our dedicated lunch ‘café area.’
Access to an onsite confidential bin for safe disposal of important documents – no need to pay extra for your own, we’ve got you covered at SBC!
$695 + GST/monthly
$845 + GST/monthly
$1005 + GST/monthly
$1395 + GST/monthly
- Boardroom style Meeting Room – seats up to 8 people
- ● $70 Half Day
- ● $100 Full Day
- Training room – seats up to 20 people or 40 people theatre style. Room can be configured to best suit your needs.
- ● Whiteboard and overhead projector included
- ● Complimentary tea and coffee
- ● $175 Half Day
- ● $300 Full Day
- Out of hours and weekend hire available.
- ● Private monthly business coaching
- ● Monthly group coaching
- ● Private 24/7 access office
- ● 12 months membership with Stirling Business Association
- ● Unlimited high speed internet
- ● Kitchen with complimentary tea and coffee
- ● Use of street address, PO Box and mail collection
- ● Free parking
- ● Access to break-out spaces within the centre
- ● Use of Stirling Business Centre’s address and PO Box
- ● Mail collection and held at the centre for you to collect
- ● Use of the collaborative co-working space (one day) per month
- ● Access to tenant community events
- ● Internet connection (ethernet)
- ● Complimentary b/w and colour printing, copying and scanning
- ● Complimentary tea and coffee
- ● Free parking
- ● Two minutes from Erindale Road exit on Mitchell Freeway
- ● Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
Where we are
45 Delawney Street,
Balcatta WA 6021
PO BOX 691,
Balcatta WA 6914
(08) 9240 2393